Click on any image below to learn more about how to get started on your home.
Did you know there are home security
devices that report to another person?
• Movement (or lack of movement)
• Doors, windows, open, unlocked
• Refrigerator hasn’t been opened
• Emergency lighting
• Cameras and doorbells
• Motion detector lights
• Smart refrigerators will order food
• Stove Guard Cookstop
• Automatically shuts stove off
• Memory issues • Hearing problems:
didn’t hear the buzzer
• MetriaTM watch monitors blood pressure etc, sends info via an app
• LOK8U “Freedom
Watch” tells caregivers, family if
someone has wandered.
Questions to consider:
How much do you value your health?
How comfortable is your home?
How are you reducing waste and carbon footprint?
How can we leverage technology and science?
How can your home be highly performing?
RSS feed for blog https://momtrepreneur.tumblr.com/rss
Resource Efficient Home FAQ's
What is a green home?
Buying Efficient Appliances
Home Energy Audits
How to Have Better Indoor Air
Home Insulation & Caulking
How to Green Your Lifestyle
New Generation of Efficient Lighting
Rebates and Incentives for Energy Efficiency
Buying PV Solar Panels
Pre Drywall Inspection part 2
Pre Drywall Inspection part 3
Pre Drywall Inspection part 1